Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sinkholes

So Gold is well above $1200 an ounce; a slightly killer move. I was discussing with a friend today... Who will audit the Gold? How much gold is really out there...

Anyway, going on with my doomsday predictions...
Great read right now;
I hate but also enjoy reiterating;
I do not see a way out of this mess. There was one funny thing I read...
"Japan does not like the Yen appreciating, Eurozone doesnt like the Euro appreciating... they want to keep exports strong."
And I thought to myself.. Who are they exporting to??!!
I know that things do seem stable right now and people are consuming, but pretty soon I see people growing scared and saving up money to defer consumption.
Inflation and deflation sort of go hand in hand, and it confuses me as to how this is going to materialize.
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment